Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Taking a Wee Bit of a Break

I have been receiving a lot of emails concerning the slowing of my inventory. Yes, I have been taking a bit of break from designing for a while. My family and I recently purchased a home so I have been very busy with decorating, college, my full time job, and taking care of my four children. My college career is soon coming to an end as I will be graduating shortly. I have been accepted in the police academy so I will be busy for 10 months while attending starting Septemeber. At times you may see a few new designs pop up but it will not be consistent. Currently, everything you see in my etsy shop is all I have available right now. I also ceased all shipping outside the United States because of the inconvenience of having to fill out customs forms for each shipment.

No comments:

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory